Thursday, June 5, 2008

Welcome To My World!

Hah! I did it. I finally decided to create my little corner in the world wide web by registering for a blog site. Signing up was easy enough, but I had some trouble coming up with a title 'cause seriously, I don't even know what I want to write about in this blog. Knowing me, I'd probably write about anything and everything (or worse, nothing). Hence, "No Titles."

I created this blog for me and my friends, who, oddly enough, are interested in my rantings, ravings, and musings. Personally, I think I'm a little boring. But hey, I'm lucky to have great friends. Unless of course they've been lying to me all this time and are masters in the art of "faking attention." ;)

Ok. I guess I ought to tell you a little something about me, huh? There's not much to tell, really. I'm a girl/woman (I can't decide right now while I'm holding my Powerpuff Girls pillow. I love Bubbles). I just turned 30 last January (Aaaargh. I'm still trying to accept that) and I'm happily engaged to my soulmate and the one I know God has intended for me. Everyone's invited to our wedding, by the way. ;) I like reading books, listening to music, watching movies, and eating chocolate. Pretty much like any average person really. I just think I'm a tad crazier than most people. Everyone's a little insane anyway.

I just moved to Evansville, Indiana from Manila, Philippines a month ago so this blog will mostly be about my new adventures here. Er...maybe. Shoot. I don't know. I haven't really decided yet. Maybe it's gonna be more about how I miss home. Umm...no, that's kinda sad. I don't like that. Oooh. I can write about that cute little sweater I bought the other day for USD3.00. Yup. USD3.00 It used to be around USD40++ but it was on sale. I love bargain shopping! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!! Wait. Shoot. My fiance will read this and find out where I spent all my money. Nope. Not a good idea. But it was USD3.00! Hmm..maybe I could write a little about that.

Oh well. Like I said, this blog could be about anything and everything. So we're gonna stick with no titles for now. I'll see ya around.

8 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

I'm the 1st to ever comment here hahha! Glad you started this blog, it's our way of keeping in touch.

Hey link me up ok?
http://stripeatyellow.com
http://em.wifespeaks.com
http://mysomethingpurple.com
http://vanitykit.com

hahaha dami! wala na nga dyan yung working blog ko na puro sponsored entries lol! mwah!

tawagan kita, give me your numbers. busy ako now finals and lipat kami sa apartment by june12. regards to daddy tim.

Raft3r said...

haha
i'm second
ganyan naman lagi kwento ng buhay ko, e
hehe
link me up

http://malibay.blogspot.com

kasi nasa blog na kita, e
ganyan kita ka-loves
kita tayo, ha
promise mo sakin ililibre mo ako pag nasa US ako, e

i love you

Mishel said...

Em! Hamishu! Thanks sa comment. :)

Paano ako magli-link? Derr. Wala pa akong alam dito. Hindi ko alam kung paano icu-customize ang blog.

Sabi nga ni Val, ang dami mo na daw blog sites. Siguro ang dami mo ng moolah. ;)

Hello kay Titan at Ethan. Good luck sa finals.

Provided my contact numbers sa email ni Flery. Mwah. Mwah.

Mishel said...

Dennis! I might be in Maryland before you leave. We might actually be able to meet up. Libre kita sa McDo. Mwahaha.

Will link you as soon as I figure out how to do that. :P

Haylabyu.

Big Eyed Gal said...

Peeshy!!!!! May vlag ka nah!!!! Weeee!!!! Hamishu!

Link me up din:
http://www.bigeyedgal.com
http://big-eyed-gal.livejournal.com
http://vital-sighs.blogspot.com

Lam mo bang yan din ang una kong layout when I started blogging?! Hehehe! La lang... Miss you na! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

hala, ang dami nang magtatampo kapag walang comment sa blog. hehehe. happy dami nang nagsusulat. hintay natin si mother.

si mia di ba meron dati, caips# niya?

Raft3r said...

si jas yun huling nag-comment
matampuhin yon, e
hehe

Anonymous said...

feeling ko si Denoy yon, ang natatanging kilala natin na Boy Matampuhin.